Freitag, 8. Juni 2012

Arrived in Hannover


Hi guys! This morning I landed in Bremen and I walked a bit through the city because I was waiting for my train direction Hannover, and I needed to take a picture of the most beautiful train station I've ever seen, the Hauptbahnhof of Bremen. Damn, I never realized how beautiful this city is, I need to come back for some vacation, I think I would get very nice photos there. Finally, after the journey to Hannover I visited my grandparents, and do you know what was the first thing I did? I ate strawberries :) They are so yummy here!  More yummy than in Spain. Thanks a lot for your lovely comments and for following me :D

Hallo Ihr Lieben! Heute morgen bin ich in Bremen gelandet und ich bin ein bisschen durch die Stadt gelaufen weil ich auf mein Zug nach Hannover gewartet habe, und ich musste unbedingt ein Foto von dem schönsten Bahnhof denn ich je gesehen habe machen, der Hauptbahnhof von Bremen. Ich habe nie gemerkt wie schön diese Stadt eigentlich ist, ich muss unbedingt mal da für ein paar Tage Urlaub machen, da würde ich bestimmt schöne Fotos machen. Als ich dann endlich in Hannover angekommen bin habe meine Großeltern besucht, und wisst ihr was ich als erstes gemacht habe? Erdbeeren gegessen :) Die sind so lecker hier! Viel leckerer als in Spanien. Vielen herzlichen Dank für all eure Lieben Kommentare, und Danke fürs verfolgen :D

¡Hola a todos! Hoy por la mañana he llegado a Bremen y he caminado un poco por la ciudad mientras esperaba a mi tren que iba a Hannover, y he tenido que hacer una foto de la estación de tren más bonita que he visto en mi vida, el Hauptbahnhof de Bremen. Nunca me había dado cuenta de que es una ciudad hermosa, tendré que volver para hacer unas mini vacaciones porque creo que allí podría hacer unas fotos fantásticas. Después de llegar a Hannover fue a visitar a mis abuelos, y sabéis que fue lo primero que hize? Comer fresas :) Están tan ricas aquí! Más ricas que en España. Muchas muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios tan lindos, y gracias por seguirme :D

xxx
Kim

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN' :D

7 Kommentare:

  1. oh wow! that train station looks impressive indeed!!
    I'm your 18 follower by the way!!

    xXx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ciao!!
    thank you to have visited my blog and left your nice comment!
    Hope you will come back soon and maybe following me.

    Have a nice weekend ;)
    L3

    http://lisalatroisieme.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Amazing train station!!!!!
    Have a wonderful time there sweetheart!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich finde auch, dass Bremen eine wunderschöne Stadt ist. Ich war zwar erst einmal für einen Tag da, aber ich würde sehr gerne mal länger dort hin. :)
    Bist du eigentlich nach Spanien ausgewandert oder wohnst du schon immer da?

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ohhh, Erdbeereeeen ♥

    Lg. Dawn ;)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the lovely comments ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...